Mobile Food Pantry
Event Series (See All)
October 21 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Register here to serve the “CityTeam in the Neighborhood” Mobile Food Pantry on first and third Saturdays. Volunteers start at 9:30 am for food distribution at 10 am–12 pm. More instructions are included on the registration form and below. Questions? Contact Beth Thomsen.
Want to learn more? Watch this video.
- 9:10–9:25 am – Church parking lot open for volunteers
- 9:30 am – Please plan to gather by the First Pres Sanctuary cross BY 9:30 am for prayer and brief introduction to the day.
- 9:40 am–10:30 am – Everyone will help pack grocery bags to be distributed. The food bank food will be delivered and set up on tables for us to put into grocery bags. We will have a table set up for walk ups and will also have bagged food for our unhoused neighbors. We will teach you to register folks if you are interested!
- 10:30 am–12 pm – Food distribution in front of the sanctuary. Cars will park on Dana Street and we will put groceries into trunks, walk up distribution takes place on Channing.
- 12 pm–1 pm – Clean up, break down boxes, pop up tents, etc.