First Pres Men’s Ministry Planning Meeting
July 12 @ 9:00 am
Men of all ages are invited to gather together and explore how First Pres might continue to offer intentional space for men to support one another in relationship, life, and faith. What would it look like to grow as an intergenerational community of men, create an environment for fellowship, and build friendships that offer blessings to one another?
Your perspective and insights are important and valued. We hope to have you join the conversation!
To join us online via Zoom, Tuesday, July 12 at 9 am, click HERE.
Some ideas on what Men’s Ministry at First Pres could look like:
- Starting with coffee or breakfast together.
- Inviting an inspirational speaker.
- Including time to pray for each other.
- Doing recreational activities together such as bike riding.
- Helping others in our church and neighborhood community that are in need.
For questions, contact Michael Farnola.