First Pres is loving concretely by going virtual January to February 6!
For the safety of our community, the First Pres Coronavirus Task Force has recommended that for the entire month of January through February 6, all worship services and ministry programs be attended online only and not in person. This shift to virtual attendance allows time for the task force to monitor and decide best practices going forward, promoting the health and well-being of all.
In-person Worship resumes February 13.
We are excited about the many ways we will continue being in community with one another in 2022. Don’t forget to check out our Events page to find programs, classes, and activities for you, your family, friends, and neighbors.
Here is a summary schedule of programs and events, including any modifications made:
- FoCUS (Fellowship of College and University Students), 7:30 pm
- Youth Nights, 6:30 pm, online
- Children’s programs, including childcare, are postponed until in-person worship resumes. For resources to worship with your children at home, click here.
- Connect(her), 11:30 am, online
- Emmaus Communities, 11:30 am, online
- Open Door Community Group, 11 am, online
- Sunday Morning Study, 11:30 am, online
- Sunday Worship, 10 am, online
- Post-Worship Meet and Greet, immediately following the worship service, online
- Virtual Welcome Table, immediately following the worship service, online
- Youth Mornings, 11:15 am, online
Other programs on Sundays and during the week may also be affected. Please check this post for the latest information; new details will be added as they come in or go to our Events page to explore all the ways to connect at First Pres.
First Pres thanks you for your support and looks forward to creating and strengthening our community with you this year!