ShelbyNext is a secure online tool for our church community.
With a ShelbyNext account, you can view your contribution statement, give and pledge online, update your contact information, and join our new church directory!
Step 1: Request ShelbyNext Account access
- To access your account, you will need a UserID/Password. If you haven’t received or don’t remember your UserID/Password, request them HERE.
- In 2–3 days you will receive an email from First Pres with your UserID and a temporary password that you can change when you log in.
- You will also receive a second email from our Directory Team with information about Steps 2 & 3.
Step 2: Activate your ShelbyNext Account
- Click here (or click FPConnect under the Connect menu), then log into ShelbyNext using your UserID/Password. Your account is now active!
- Find your giving information by clicking MY GIVING in the left menu.
- Give online using the grid in the upper right corner.
- Find your profile page by clicking on the circle with your initials in the upper right corner.
- On your profile page, click the pencil icon in the upper right corner to edit your contact information.
- Upload a picture of yourself (optional).
- Save your updates by clicking SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Join the Online Directory
- On your profile page, find the main box with your name and picture. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the main box.
- Select PROFILE VISIBILITY. Choose your preferred settings and click SAVE.
- FINAL STEP: Opt in to the Directory! Request to opt in HERE.
Want Steps 2 & 3 in a detailed, printable PDF with screenshots? CLICK HERE.
Need more help?
Come to one of our workshops! On the first Sundays of the month after worship (11–11:30 am), we’ll have friendly people at tables on the Plaza who are ready to offer assistance. Please bring:
- Your UserID/Password (if you do not yet have your UserID/Password, we can help you obtain these).
- Your mobile device or phone (helpful, but not required).
- A digital picture to upload to the directory (optional).