Due to the Berkeley Half-Marathon road closures, the 10:30 am morning worship service and children’s program will be moved to 5 pm. Please note, the First Pres parking garage closes at 7 pm on Sundays.
Our campus will be closed until 12 pm. All 9 am and after worship morning classes and programs will be on Zoom or will not meet. For more details, see below.
- No programs on campus; Campus is closed until 12 pm
- Youth program and Children’s Choir will not meet.
- Adult Christian Formation gatherings will still meet by Zoom or at other location.
- Bible Deconstruction 101: An Atypical Approach to Understanding Scripture
Registrants have been sent a Zoom link. If you are registered but have not received the link or would like to attend for the first time, contact Kathy Timpte.
- Building Families of Faith
Participants are invited to meet at 3 pm at Willard Park, 2730 Hillegass Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705 and to attend the 5 pm worship service after. For more info, contact Christina Davis.
- Making Space for God: Introduction to Spiritual Disciplines
Those already registered will receive a Zoom link. Contact Jill Boyce if you are not registered and would like to attend.
- Worship service will be at 5 pm.
- Children’s program will be at 5 pm.
- No groups meeting on campus.
- Some adult community groups and Christian Formation classes will meet by Zoom or have been canceled.
- Connect(Her) will not meet.
- Koinonia will not meet.
- Sunday Morning Study
Registrants will receive Zoom link. Those who are not registered and would like to attend, contact Susan Stewart for Zoom link.
12 pm Campus opens
- Children’s program in usual locations, (Two years through Pre-K, Westminster Hall, W214; K–4th Grade, Westminster Hall, W204)
- Worship Service (in-person and livestreamed)
Nominating Church Leadership: Informational Meeting and Q & A (Sanctuary) What does it mean to be an elder, deacon, or member of the Nominating Committee? Join Pastor Charlene and members of the Nominating Committee to learn more about the roles, qualities, and the process for filling a leadership role in the church.